Set up your Business First Aid & CPR Training Account Today!
- We offer consulting services to help you organize your First Aid & CPR Training needs
- We assist you in adhering to First Aid & CPR guidelines set by Occupational Health & Safety
- We train your employees onsite in an approved training room
- We provide continuous training to help with new hires
- We manage and keep record of your employees certification status
- We send regular upcoming training reports to help meet budgets
- We offer a wide range of First Aid & CPR Courses designed by the Canadian Red Cross
- We provide First Aid & CPR training in either Traditional Classroom or Blended Learning format
- We provide access to Online Safety Courses with an option to self manage Online Courses
- We offer First Aid & CPR Supplies, including First Aid Kits
Training Room Requirements
- The training room can be a room at your workplace, church, school, home or any other approved location.
- The training room should be clean and contain enough seating for the number of people attending, as well as adequate clear floor space for the practical sessions.
- There must be washrooms nearby.
- Red Cross minimum room size requirements: 1.4 m2 (15 sq. ft.) available for every 2 participants.
- We can provide First Aid & CPR Training to a minimum of 4 participants to a maximum of 18 per group session
Course Delivery Options:
1. Traditional Classroom Training - Essential First Aid will provide traditional instruction in your own approved training room or at one of our convenient locations.
2. Blended Learning - Essential First Aid will provide a mix of Online & Classroom instruction.
- Each blended learning course is divided into two components.
- Participants must first complete the self-paced online component, which includes the written knowledge evaluations, and then successfully complete an Instructor-led classroom component (skills practice and evaluation session) in order to achieve certification.
- Participants must complete the classroom component within six weeks of completing the online component, otherwise the participant must purchase a second PIN and retake the online component before being admitted into the classroom.
* Please Note * At this time we do not offer Worksafe BC Courses (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3)
-- COMING SOON --
Workplace Emergency First Aid Course - Equivalent to Level 1 Worksafe BC