- All Traditional Learning First Aid & CPR Courses require a $10.00 registration fee via secure Paypal to hold a seat in your scheduled course
- Registration fee is non-refundable, however is transferable to a different course at an alternate date/time, due to course withdraw
- Registration fee is included in listed course costs
- All Blended Learning Courses must be paid in full prior to gaining access to your online learning course
- Essential First Aid accepts: cash, e-transfer, Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover (in-person only) to pay the remaining course fees
- Payment for all Online Safety Training courses must be received online via secure PayPal.
Classroom Course Policy:
- Participants are required to be in attendance for 100% of all courses.
- Participants must be in good physical health to take any first aid course, as there are practical requirements that must be completed.
- All course standards have been set out and designed by the Canadian Red Cross and will be strictly adhered to.
Blended Online Learning Policy
- Each blended learning course is divided into two components. Participants must first complete the self-paced online component, which includes the written. knowledge evaluations, and then successfully complete an Instructor-led classroom component (skills practice and evaluation session) in order to achieve certification.
- Participants must complete the classroom component within 6-weeks of completing the online component.
- If the participant does not complete the classroom component within 6-weeks of completing the online component, the participant must purchase a second PIN and retake the online component before being admitted into the classroom.
- Course materials and access to online training will be provided to the participant a minimum of 2 - 4 weeks prior to the start of the classroom component.
- Please note it may take up to 1 - Business Day to receive your ePIN
Business Training Account Policy:
- Essential First Aid provides First Aid & CPR Training Solutions to businesses via a mutually agreed upon signed contract.
- Business Training Contracts will be strictly adhered to.
- Training Contracts will commence, continue and end on agreed date.
- Participants who withdraw within 24hrs prior to course start may transfer their registration fee to a different course at an alternate date/time
- Participants who fail to withdraw 24hrs prior to their registered course are subject to non-transferable registration fee at the discretion of Essential First Aid
- Refunds are not given to participants who fail to pass any of the tests required for certification.
- All Online Safety Courses and Blended Learning Courses are 100% NON-Refundable once purchased
- In the event of a course cancellation by Essential First Aid a minimum 24 hour notice will be given to all participants enrolled in that course. Every attempt will be made by the instructor to confirm contact with all enrolled participants.
- Courses will be fully refunded in the event of a course cancellation and/or participants will have the opportunity to reschedule.
- Occasionally, we may take photographs and videos of the class. We may use these images for instructional or promotional purposes.
- Essential First Aid will make all efforts to resolve any conflicting issues prior to the completion of any course.
- Participants are asked, in the event of a complaint, to submit it in writing to Essential First Aid no later than one week after the completion of the attended course.
- In the event a complaint is received an email will be sent to the complainant by Essential First Aid acknowledging the complaint and outlining any possible resolution.
- The email sent to the complainant will also be forwarded to the Canadian Red Cross so they are made aware of the complaint.