Standard First Aid
The Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR course is a comprehensive two-day course for individuals who need training due to work requirements or for those who want a more in-depth understanding of First Aid & CPR skills for work, home or play
This course meets federal and a variety of provincial/territorial regulation for Standard First Aid & CPR and is recognized by the Adult and Child Care Licensing Boards.
This course includes injury prevention, CPR-Level C and AED training.
Duration of Traditional Classroom Course:
Duration of Blended Learning Course:
Blended Learning Course Details
1. Confirm in-class date with Essential First Aid prior to purchasing access to Red Cross online learning system
2. Once a training date is confirmed, purchase your Blended Learning Access ePIN.
3. You may access your online course at any time, from any computer and start, pause and continue at your own pace.
4. You must complete the online portion prior to the in-class session. You have 6 weeks to complete the online session.
5. Pay for Blended Learning Course either online via secure PayPal or by E-Transfer
6. Access your online First Aid & CPR Course here: http://redcrosselearning.ca
- Click Buy Now to purchase your online ePIN for access to your online Blended Learning Session.
- Confirmation and course access instructions will be sent via e-mail within 1 - Business Day.
Traditional Classroom Re-Certification Course:
Blended Learning Re-Certification Course: